Thursday, February 12, 2009

On Our Way!

Ahoy!

Yes, it's me, and I'm back.  After being absent from the blog-o-sphere I thought this would be the best time to start up again.   I did make my virtual walking journey to Atlanta GA sometime around August of 2008 - hurray!

And now Mike and I are actually MOVING to the Atlanta GA area!!   We decided this past Fall to make the move, we have been talking about relocating to a warmer climate, and now here we are in Racine WI and on our way.  We plan to arrive in our new hometown of Decatur GA sometime on Saturday or Sunday.  Decatur is just east of ATL proper.  Our daughter, Karen, has lived in ATL for 4 years and we have been to visit many times.  We feel a very vibrant vibe and want to give it a good year to explore all that ATL has to offer.

Our main focus will be bicycle related, in fact we are creating a new business model By Bicycles.   I will keep you posted on the progress of this new venture at www.bybicycles.blogspot.com  .  We'd like to focus on bicycle education with emphasis on commuter related progress.

 I can hardly wait to explore the walking routes in my new city too!

So, that's it for now.  I will be posting on a daily basis - journaling this whole relocation experience and to keep family and friends up to date on what's happening.

enjoy your walk, enjoy your life
Marty

1 comment:

  1. We will try to get a few walks in on our way to atlanta. Not racine, where it is 25 degrees and windy. Walk on....

    ReplyDelete